I would like to share with you my experiences of a fantastic four days consisting of Sothys networking, workshops & product demonstrations in Manchester.
I throughly enjoyed the opportunity to discuss our experiences with Sothys treatments and try the facials for ourselves, this gave me further insight into what our clients experience, such as the amount of pressure to use through to the feel of different massage techniques.
My favourite treatment was the Eye Contour as it was different in that it specifically targets the eye area with great results. It reaffirmed to me that Sothys in-depth research into the ingredients really are innovative and exclusive; this event enabled me to appreciate their research and forward thinking nature – as I found from my results of trying the Eye Contour treatment.
I loved the porcelain spoons used on my eyes in the treatment as they have a duel function, to aid the creams penetrate the skin and the coolness of the spoons soothed and relieved pressure in the eye area. I had further benefits that I didn’t even expect, puffiness reduced, dark circles minimised, overall my eyes and eye area looked brighter.
We had lots of time to discuss different topics relating to treatments and during coffee breaks the chance to meet like minded people. I felt ready to go back to work happy to pass on my further Sothys knowledge to our clients.
- Kim rated us 5 out of 5! Thankyou so much for making such an effort to fit me in today . I can't tell you - how... https://t.co/PKAvALOY2L
- Next Clinic with Dr Worrall 9th Sept to book 481152
- Maggie rated us 5 out of 5! Had a wonderful time at Beauty Quest this morning. Was made to feel welcome from the... https://t.co/zZrPnbLZxr
- Sharon rated us 5 out of 5! Have not visited the salon before but glad that I have . Lovely salon welcoming... https://t.co/mBdULonPbN
- Lucy rated us 5 out of 5! Fab nails by Sophie, lovely friendly welcome (as always!) was lovely to see Sophie and... https://t.co/E2Tz7ms8ui
- Charlotte rated us 5 out of 5! Sophie did a fab job with French manicure gel on both hands and feet. The team at... https://t.co/hrV8WpckXI