11th February 2015
What is a 1 to 1 Make Up Consultation?
Hi I’m Sophie, Beauty Therapist at BeautyQuest. I enjoy all aspects of beauty, especially make up that is a skin care all in one – Jane Iredale. It is recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals – like me! I started using Jane Iredale 7 years ago when Kate (manager) launched it- both me and my mum had a consultation and was accurately colour matched and we never looked back. Ever since then, I realised how important it is to get the correct colours to enhance your look and most importantly how a quality make up brand can improve the health of the skin and the look of make up.
A typical make up consultation is 1 to 1 in a specially designed make up room and would begin with a skin analysis, looking at lifestyle(young professional, mother at home, retired) and what kind of look you would like to achieve. The atmosphere is always relaxing and a lot of fun, where we will sit you in our comfy make up chair with a lovely hot drink and biccie! A make up look that we are often asked for is a day to night, the techniques used would be suitable for all ages and skin types. (see make up chart below & photo above of the look).
At the end of the consultation we will have arrived at a make uplook that you are satisfied with and is achievable for you. I often find the reveal of the final make up exciting and perhaps a little apprehensive to see what the response is; however I need not worry because with the wonderfrul make up range, my beauty skills and above all, carefully taking you through the process – it is always a happy moment!
If you just fancy a complete change in make up style, special occasion or just want to know how to apply it better – then let me know so I can create more HAPPY MAKE UP MOMENTS!!
|Dream Tint or Liquid Minerals (mature skin)||BB Cream|
|Pure Pressed Powder||Pure Pressed Powder|
|Concealer: ActiveL ight||Concealer: ActiveL ight|
|Copper Wind Blush||Awake Blush|
|Bitty Brow – Blonde/Brunette||Bitty Brow – Blonde/Brunette|
|Eyes: Canvas Lid Primer||Eyes: Canvas Lid Primer|
|Eye Shadow Triple: Sweet Spot||Eye Shadow Triple: Triple Cognac|
|24k Dust: Silver Dust|
|Eye Highlighter Pencil||Eye Highlighter Pencil|
|Eyeliner: Jelly Line (brown)||Eyeliner: Jelly Line (black)|
|Purelash Extender & Conditioner||Purelash Extender & Conditioner|
|Mascara: Purelash Lengthening||Mascara: Purelash Lengthening|
|Lips: Lip Stain||Lips: Spice Lip Liner & Madison Lipstick|
|Hydration Spray (Beginning of make up application & end)||Hydration Spray (Beginning of make up application & end)|
- Kim rated us 5 out of 5! Thankyou so much for making such an effort to fit me in today . I can't tell you - how... https://t.co/PKAvALOY2L
- Next Clinic with Dr Worrall 9th Sept to book 481152
- Maggie rated us 5 out of 5! Had a wonderful time at Beauty Quest this morning. Was made to feel welcome from the... https://t.co/zZrPnbLZxr
- Sharon rated us 5 out of 5! Have not visited the salon before but glad that I have . Lovely salon welcoming... https://t.co/mBdULonPbN
- Lucy rated us 5 out of 5! Fab nails by Sophie, lovely friendly welcome (as always!) was lovely to see Sophie and... https://t.co/E2Tz7ms8ui
- Charlotte rated us 5 out of 5! Sophie did a fab job with French manicure gel on both hands and feet. The team at... https://t.co/hrV8WpckXI