30th January 2015
What Is Reiki?
Hi, I’m Sarah, I am passionate about beauty and wellbeing which marries perfectly with my strong holistic background. I carry out many wonderful holistic treatments at BeautyQuest and I also volunteer at a local Oncology unit performing holistic treatments. Seeing the wonderful results from the patients has made me even more aware of how valuable treatments like Reiki can really benefit someone from both inner and outer wellbeing.
Reiki restores natural balance to the body and can also provide deep relaxation, which can evoke a sense of peace and wellbeing on the emotions, mind, spirit, as well as the physical body. It is totally safe and appropriate making it suitable for everyone – children and adults. It benefits people in wonderful and extraordinary ways. Reiki can be performed sitting down or as we prefer, lying down to receive the full benefits of the treatment. It is based on energy fields and balancing the body, therefore my hands remain stationary, but hover a short distance away from the body in different areas for a few minutes to release the energy from myself and the client.
After the treatment you may experience a range of emotions and feelings, this is normal. I will always discuss how you found the treatment/feelings, advice on ways you can continue the benefits at home. I will always advise to drink plenty of water and rest to allow the body time to accept the Reiki.
I like thought provoking quotes and particularly this one as it makes you feel grounded “If you are ever in an uncomfortable situation, put yourself in a bubble and imagine everyone bouncing off you.” I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog; if you would like to know more about Reiki or any other holistic treatment then, feel free to call the salon. Sarah
- Kim rated us 5 out of 5! Thankyou so much for making such an effort to fit me in today . I can't tell you - how... https://t.co/PKAvALOY2L
- Next Clinic with Dr Worrall 9th Sept to book 481152
- Maggie rated us 5 out of 5! Had a wonderful time at Beauty Quest this morning. Was made to feel welcome from the... https://t.co/zZrPnbLZxr
- Sharon rated us 5 out of 5! Have not visited the salon before but glad that I have . Lovely salon welcoming... https://t.co/mBdULonPbN
- Lucy rated us 5 out of 5! Fab nails by Sophie, lovely friendly welcome (as always!) was lovely to see Sophie and... https://t.co/E2Tz7ms8ui
- Charlotte rated us 5 out of 5! Sophie did a fab job with French manicure gel on both hands and feet. The team at... https://t.co/hrV8WpckXI