11th December 2013
Winter Make Up Trends: How to make bold looks more wearable
Winter is bursting at the seams this year with fun new makeup trends. You can recreate these looks in a wearable way with Jane Iredale make up.
From Vera Wang to Fendi this trend was one of the most noticeable of all makeup trends. You can create a deep matte wine lip by first lining and filling in your lips using the Terra Cotta Lip Definer, then applying NEW Hannah PureMoist Lipstick.
If you are looking for a sheerer version of the wine lip try applying NEW Mary Lipstick.
Ask one our beauty therapists for more information or book in for a make up consultation – see special offers page!
- Kim rated us 5 out of 5! Thankyou so much for making such an effort to fit me in today . I can't tell you - how... https://t.co/PKAvALOY2L
- Next Clinic with Dr Worrall 9th Sept to book 481152
- Maggie rated us 5 out of 5! Had a wonderful time at Beauty Quest this morning. Was made to feel welcome from the... https://t.co/zZrPnbLZxr
- Sharon rated us 5 out of 5! Have not visited the salon before but glad that I have . Lovely salon welcoming... https://t.co/mBdULonPbN
- Lucy rated us 5 out of 5! Fab nails by Sophie, lovely friendly welcome (as always!) was lovely to see Sophie and... https://t.co/E2Tz7ms8ui
- Charlotte rated us 5 out of 5! Sophie did a fab job with French manicure gel on both hands and feet. The team at... https://t.co/hrV8WpckXI